Us Creative is looking for an experienced Drupal developer, skilled in configuration, development and theming to help bring our nonprofit clients' website dreams to life.
3 years of professional experience building Drupal websites. Due to the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to unqualified candidates.
About the job
As a Drupal Developer, your job will involve:
- Configuration of Drupal websites for mission-oriented organizations
- Modifying Twig templates
- Back-end development: theme-level coding and custom module/plugin development
- Building and supporting website integrations with external APIs
- Building, testing and deploying features for existing Drupal websites with a strong eye for detail, performance, cross-browser compliance, usability & accessibility
- Collaborating with our team to develop project timelines and budget estimates
- Representing the development team in meetings with clients
We are looking for candidates who have…
- Significant experience building websites with Drupal
- Demonstrated an understanding of Drupal best practices around configuration, architecture and development
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with command line tools and applications
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- The ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects
- Initiative and strong problem-solving abilities
- The confidence and optimism to take on new challenges
- An interest in working with fun, humorous people
- Top-notch interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary range of $80k- $90k commensurate with experience and a benefit package that includes health insurance, parental leave, 401K options, a generous vacation policy and a professional development stipend.
The job is a remote position. Although, we gather quarterly in-person at our offices in Northeast Minneapolis and preference may be given to local candidates. We will not respond to inquiries from agencies, recruiters or overseas applicants.
Tell us about yourself!
If all of this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Feel free to reach out to that same address with questions.
About our company
Us Creative Works is a women-led digital agency with a small team of Nonprofit website experts who specialize in Drupal & WordPress. We design, build & support websites for progressive, mission-oriented organizations.
We are a passionate group of creatives—a fun-loving bunch with a relaxed, casual office environment. Because we’re small, we value generalists who are willing to roll up their sleeves, learn new skills, and get things done. We work hard, because we care deeply about helping our nonprofit partners do the most good possible good with the resources they have.
We strive to make things and work with people who embrace and further our core values.
- Creativity for Good
We deeply believe that a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and voices make for a better and smarter workplace. We strongly encourage people of color, indigenous people, individuals who identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people with disabilities to apply.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The job description and job functions described herein are subject to possible modification by Us Creative in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.