Us Creative is looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our growing team. You will be an integral member of the development team— configuring, developing and theming new and existing Drupal websites for our amazing nonprofit clients.
About the Job
As a Drupal Developer, you will:
- Work closely with our development team and creative team to create effective, visually appealing websites that are consistent across platforms and browsers.
- Convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working themes.
- Configure new websites and new features for existing websites. You may select modules, configure content types, create views and more.
- Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing websites with a strong eye for detail, performance, cross-browser compliance and accessibility.
- Troubleshoot functionality and performance issues.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop project timelines and budget estimates.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry best practices and content management systems.
We are looking for candidates who have…
- One+ years of professional Drupal development experience
- Working knowledge of Git
- Ability to juggle two or more active projects and switch between them
- Respect for deadlines, and the awareness to know to ask for help in advance of them
- Strong problem-solving abilities, intelligence and initiative
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- A desire to work with fun, humorous people
- Top-notch interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary range of $60k- $70k commensurate with experience and a benefits package that includes health insurance, 401K options and a flexible vacation policy.
The job will likely be located at our office in Northeast Minneapolis. During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are all working from home. We will revisit our office plan when safety is no longer a concern. If remote work is important to you long-term, we are open to it.
We will not respond to inquiries from agencies, recruiters or overseas applicants.
Tell us about yourself!
If all of this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Feel free to reach out to that same address with questions.
About our Company
Us Creative Works is a women-led digital agency with a small team of nonprofit website experts who specialize in Drupal & WordPress. We design, build & support websites for progressive, mission-oriented organizations.
We are a passionate group of creatives—a fun-loving bunch with a relaxed, casual office environment. Because we’re small, we value generalists who are willing to roll up their sleeves, learn new skills, and get things done. We work hard, because we care deeply about helping our nonprofit partners do the most good possible with the resources they have.
We strive to make things and work with people who embrace and further our core values.
- Creativity for Good
Our client list is growing, and so is our team!
We deeply believe that a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and voices make for a better and smarter workplace. We strongly encourage people of color, indigenous people, individuals who identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people with disabilities to apply.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The job description and job functions described herein are subject to possible modification by Us Creative in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.